- A Kitchen Case Study
- Another Finished Project!
- Debunking Granite Countertop Myths
- DIY Laminate Countertop Installation: What Could Go Wrong?
- Don’t DIY: Leave it to the Professionals!
- Factors to Consider When Selecting Edges For Your Countertops
- Family Friendly Countertops
- Marble Counters: A Dramatic Accent for Your Modern Kitchen or Bath
- New Slabs in Stock Now
- Preparing for Your Countertop Installation Day
- Recycled Glass Countertops: Where Does the Glass Come From?
- Soapstone Countertops: A Natural Stone with Vintage Appeal
- The Benefits of a Solid Surface Countertop Option
- Two-Tone Countertops: Trending Styles for Your Contemporary Home
- Types of Countertops: Which One Delivers the Biggest Bang for Your Buck?
I highly recommend the Countertop Shop. My first visit they were friendly and helpful without making me feel pressured to buy. They were fast and very efficient. The installers were great and I LOVE my countertops with my full back splash!
Beautiful showroom, friendly staff, lots of product choices!
We had an amazing experience with the Countertop Shop. They were helpful but not pushy. The measuring and installation went smoothly and much more quickly than I expected. I love my quartz countertops! Beautiful and basically bomb proof, which is what my busy kitchen needs!