- A Huge Selection of Granite and Marble Countertops for Sylvania, OH
- Bathroom Countertops
- Beautiful New Marble and Granite Countertops for Your Oregon, OH Home
- Before You Buy
- Compact Surface
- Contemporary Custom Countertops Near Temperance, MI
- Custom Granite and Marble Counters in Your Lambertville, MI Neighborhood
- Granite and Marble Countertops for Your Waterville, OH Home
- Installing Custom Granite and Marble Countertops in Monclova, OH
- Kitchen Countertops
- Marble and Granite Countertops for the Village of Whitehouse, OH
- Marble and Granite Countertops in Perrysburg, OH to Dazzle and Inspire
- Our Process
- Our Team
- Recycled / Eco-Friendly
- Shop for Stunning Marble or Granite Countertops in Toledo, OH
- Sinks & Faucets
- Solid Surface
- Thank You
- A Kitchen Case Study
- Another Finished Project!
- Debunking Granite Countertop Myths
- DIY Laminate Countertop Installation: What Could Go Wrong?
- Don’t DIY: Leave it to the Professionals!
- Factors to Consider When Selecting Edges For Your Countertops
- Family Friendly Countertops
- How are Granite Countertops and Vessel Sinks Installed in Your Remodeled Bathroom?
- Kitchen Countertops: Can I Chop Veggies on the Counter and other Common Questions
- Marble Counters: A Dramatic Accent for Your Modern Kitchen or Bath
- My Marble Kitchen Countertop Cracked! Can it be Fixed?
- New Slabs in Stock Now
- Pairing the Perfect Granite Countertop to Trending Kitchen Cabinet Colors
- Preparing for Your Countertop Installation Day
- Recycled Glass Countertops: Where Does the Glass Come From?
- Shopping for Remnants: Saving Cash while Including Stunning Marble or Granite Accents in Your Kitchen Design
- Soapstone Countertops: A Natural Stone with Vintage Appeal
- The Benefits of a Solid Surface Countertop Option
- Top Tips for Selecting Your Slab for Your Granite Countertop
- Trending Countertops for Your Luxury Bathroom Remodel
- Two-Tone Countertops: Trending Styles for Your Contemporary Home
- Types of Countertops: Which One Delivers the Biggest Bang for Your Buck?
- Ultra-Compact Surface Countertops: A Fashion Friendly and Durable Option for Your Outdoor Kitchen
- Undermount and Apron Sinks and Your Natural Stone Countertop Installation
I highly recommend the Countertop Shop. My first visit they were friendly and helpful without making me feel pressured to buy. They were fast and very efficient. The installers were great and I LOVE my countertops with my full back splash!
Beautiful showroom, friendly staff, lots of product choices!
We had an amazing experience with the Countertop Shop. They were helpful but not pushy. The measuring and installation went smoothly and much more quickly than I expected. I love my quartz countertops! Beautiful and basically bomb proof, which is what my busy kitchen needs!
We are very pleased with the beautiful counter tops in our new Chiropractic office. Amy patiently worked with us as we were under a huge time constraint. She gave us direction on color choice, advised us in the designing of our custom made reception area and nutrition bar, and gave us reliable resources to help us complete our overall project. The office looks amazing! Thanks for all of your help and expertise!
The Countertop Shop did the granite in our kitchen redo- it is beyond what we could have imagined/ The entire process was simple. The template and installation process was flawless. I highly recommend The Countertop Shop!
Turned out to be one of the best parts of our kitchen remodel. Huge, quality selection in many price ranges. Entire staff from showroom to installers were helpful and professional. Love our new granite countertop!
I wanted to congratulate you and your team on a job well done! It's so beautiful! We are so very happy with it! Way more than we could have imagined it would be. Your guys were kind, funny, and professional They felt like old friends when they were here. We enjoyed having them. They are hard workers and very respectful. We will use your company again because of the service that you and your team provided to us yesterday. Thank you for your thorough communication and dedication to your job. I appreciate you. I will recommend your company if anyone has countertop needs. Well done, Scott. Thanks again!